[meteorite-list] the nuns want to go to tucson with me

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:18:04 2004

Good afternoon list.I got a very unusal email about 2 weeks ago from a NUN
order from georgia.I guess they had been monitering the meteorite list and
thought it would be cool to go to tucson next year.But what is so weird is
that want to know if they can go with me.Well as you all know I have round
trip airfair there and back.NO ROOM FOR ANYONE!!They thought that I sound
like a fun guy and that I could show them the sites and sounds of
tucson.What do you think list should I show them all the sites and sounds
of tucson???They are going to have to get there on thier own.Maybe they
could ask the FLYING NUN to come out of retirement and they could all fly
AIRGOD.Well this is one of the most bizarre emails I have ever
gotten.Comments of any kind would be welcome.Even proud tom can't top this
one.Hey I was thinking, I don't think even MATTEO could top it
either.Matteo and proud tom???Nah! It could never be!

                                            steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728