[meteorite-list] First negative feedbacks to the Galaxy dealer ARE LONG OVER DUE!!!!!!!!!!!1

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:47 2004

Dear Bill;
Can YOU think of an easier way to shut down the fraudulent SO(?)? I am
listening for your GOOD idea!

Our friends and regulators at eBay choose not to do anything to police
their auctions for fraud . Seems to me to waste my browsing time to have
stuff like that on the net to begin with.
Case you didn't know it is some teenager in Utah, with too much time on
his hands that is looking for some other easier felony to commit
following misdimenior interstate computer and US mail fraud. Maybe it
could be in your neighborhood next, got credit cards? I hear after he
gets your address that he makes a list for a "vacation" to go car
shopping. It's the "in" thing for junior swindlers from the Utah gangs....

Dave Freeman,
proud owner of a genuine Galaxie crap-level handicraft not nor ever
related to meteorites! Yardsale trash!
It May show up in Tucson!
Best,
Dave Freeman