[meteorite-list] First negative feedbacks to the Galaxy dealer

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:47 2004

--------------82AB1C0F1E2CA8FC7FD49FA5

Bill,
I think you have it backwards.
You defend someone who sells fake meteorites in the
Meteorite Section of ebay. Then you attempt to label
anyone who tries to educate or help others.
Even going to the point of belittling the Hupes' meteorite accounts.
It appears form my perspective that the " just plain hateful"
one is sitting at your computer terminal.
I truly hope I am wrong.
ken newton

joseph_town_at_att.net wrote:

> I think it's sickening that people buy from this person just to complain. Any
> damn fool can see from his adds that this stuff isn't meteoric. Seems like
> there's more Matteo types out there than I ever suspected. Just plain hateful.
>
> Bill Kieskowski
>
> > Well well.....but probably it has not learned the
> > lesson inasmuch as it continues to put in sale
> > this fakes
> >
> > http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=golfyx&includ
> > e=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
> >
> > http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=golfyx
> >
> > regards
> >
> > Matteo
> >

> > =====
> > M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
> > Via Triestina 126/A - 30030 - TESSERA, VENEZIA, ITALY
> > Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
> > Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site:
> > http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
> > International Meteorite Collectors Association #2140
> > MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
> > EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite/

--------------82AB1C0F1E2CA8FC7FD49FA5

Bill,
person just to complain. Any