[meteorite-list] Cooking with Meteorites, Tiz the season!

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:47 2004

Dear Sick Meteorite Friends,
We have lots of flu going around and the weather is rather, well,
"Christmas-y" I have my favorite
colds and flu season Chicken soup recipe with meteorite as the secret
ingredient for your dining and healthful pleasure.

Start with a half pound of carrots clean and slice, throw in pot
Chop 1/2 large onion...................................... throw in pot
chop 1/2 cup celery........................................you guessed it.
any other vegetables, left overs..................follow above trend.

Throw in a couple pounds of deboned chicken thighs, and let
 the pot cook for an hour, so the carrots cook good, lots of
pepper, little salt, celery seed, garlic powder, a little red pepper,
make it hot. Cook slowly for a while.
When you get tired of
waiting, throw in some whole-wheat egg noodles and start
the count down. when noodles are just about done, now's
the time to throw in an appropriate amount of Dean's Bessy's
 little secret spice particles from your favorite desert.

Chow down!
The garlic and onion have allicin in them, a natural antibiotic that
doesn't remove good bacteria
 that synthetic antibiotics do. The chicken has it's special health
attributes as well.
Hope you all are not sick but if you are....the soup is good and the
meteorites add that festive holiday touch.
May be accompanied by my grandmothers favorite
onion sandwich for a double whammy on the colds and flu.

Get well soon!
Dave F. (not proud Tom's cook either)