[meteorite-list] First negative feedbacks to the Galaxy dealer ARE LONG OVER DUE!!!!!!!!!!!1

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:47 2004

Dave,

For starters, this guy is getting more free advertisment on this list than
the dealers that are getting grief about posting ads pertaining to the real
thing. My four year old grandson can see that these are just playthings, not
even real terrestrial rocks.Computer fraud, credit card fraud and wild gangs
from Utah? I think not. I respect your opinions. I also respect the right of
anyone to buy yardsale trash if they see fit to do so. Junior swindlers
selling bits of plastic with pretty colors? I'm really going to lose sleep
worrying about that mob! I'm pretty sure the simple word 'meteorite' belongs
to the ignorant as much as the educated. I think a large display belongs in
Tucson. Maybe Proud Tom and golfyx will put a display together.

Respectfully,
Bill Kieskowski