[meteorite-list] Help with Posting

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:46 2004

--part1_182.24776451.2d0b7e4e_boundary

Thanks for some of the off line comments, I appreciate being in this group so
far.

I've posted a few online replies, and each time the reply starts a new
subject (thread) instead of filing itself under the original question. How do some
of you veterans (war and peacetime) get you replies posted to the board below
their original questions? I have used "reply" and "reply all" options, and
none worked for me.

Thanks in advance!
Doug Dawn
Mexico

--part1_182.24776451.2d0b7e4e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=
=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Thanks for some of the off line comments, I appreciate=
 being in this group so far.<BR>
<BR>
I've posted a few online replies, and each time the reply starts a new subje=
ct (thread) instead of filing itself under the original question.&nbsp; How=20=
do some of you veterans (war and peacetime) get you replies posted to the bo=
ard below their original questions?&nbsp; I have used "reply" and "reply all=
" options, and none worked for me.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks in advance!<BR>
Doug Dawn<BR>
Mexico</FONT></HTML>

--part1_182.24776451.2d0b7e4e_boundary--