[meteorite-list] tiny Allende trade?

From: Tom aka James Knudson <knudson911_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:38 2004

Hello List, I have a very nice 2.72g mostly crusted Allende individual that
I purchased from Mike Farmer. I need one that is just about two grams and is
nice also. Instead of doing what I have been doing, buying them and if it is
not right selling it and getting another, I figured I would be better off
trying to trade for one. If you have one closer to two grams and are
interested, you will be getting .72g's for free! I can send pics of mine,
but I will also need a pic, I do not need another that is not right for my
collection! : )
Thanks, Tom
Peregrineflier <><
Yea, that's right,