[meteorite-list] Sedimentary Meteorite?

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:17:38 2004

Hi Graham, Tom and List,

I did not check to see who was selling this meteorite(?). I am sure Dean
would not knowingly sell a meteorite wrong. If this thing is a meteorite it
is the most weathered I have ever seen. It is actually weathering in layers
with what looks like water dripping out of the cracks. It looks completely
terrestrialized.

All the best,

Adam