[meteorite-list] Portales Valley and Park Forest

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:01 2004

I have write the portales when is exit in the market
the price it was to $35-40 grams, and for me is ok for
a special meteorite type Portales Valley - find
another similar meteorite - but after few years the
price is go to $12/gr. when the main mass is go cut.
The same is for Park Forest, now people sale for
prices over $40/gr., but at few years the price for
sure go to under 10/gr., and Park Forest, for the
moment, is a ordinary chondrite. What change from
Portales and Park? All 2 have hit houses, all 2 is a
witness fall, but the first is a very fantastic
ordinary chondrite, the second is a normaly chondrite.
You now put a portales valley for sale for $35/gr. no
persons buy this, the same is for Park Forest, now all
want a piece and pay high ammount of money, but at few
years the price change, specially if someone ruin the
prices of market like already was done with the
lunars, martian and varied historical meteorites, make
losing money to who had invested grosses adds.
Regards

Matteo

--- Dave Andrews <dandre10_at_cybertrails.com> wrote:

> M come Meteorite Meteorites wrote:
>
> >I remember when is exit the first Portales
> >pieces....$35-40/gr. now is go to $12.5/gr. but
> this
> >is a very special meteorite, and have hit houses
> and
> >fall over a city....the same of Park Forest....and
> the
> >total mass of Portales is many low.
> >

> I don't understand why you are complaining. You are
> a "dealer", and you
> stated that you just bought PF for a low price, yet
> you want too object
> to the high price it's retailing for? (much more
> than you supposedly
> paid). I can't even begin to understand your
> logic.

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/