[meteorite-list] Tektite looking objects found in Park Forest

From: Adam Hupe <adamhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:10:02 2004

Hi Mike and list,

Sorry you missed out on a truly important find. Several scientist have been
consulted and all say that a roof hit by a meteorite could not cause such
forms. The official consensus are these are a product of the fall . I was
told by one scientist this is an extremely fantastic discovery. A famous
NASA Scientist is now involved. This truly is a new discovery.

All the best,

Adam Hupe