[meteorite-list] IMCA, Michael Blood's comments

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:50 2004

On Sun, 19 May 2002, Michael Blood wrote:

> Hi Tom, John, & the whole fan damly,
> Well, ok, then, howsabout a statement something like, "All
> IMCA members guarentee their material to be authentic - as
> do some reputable non members. We encourage you to buy only
> from individuals that guarentee their material to be meteoritic."

This is a statement I can get behind. No membership cards required, just
a statement of integrity and a willingness to stand behind one's product.
For example, I never received an offer to refund my money from the "Eagle
Butte Meteorite" people when I indicated I thought I had gotten bad goods.
So much for their integrity!

Tracy Latimer