[meteorite-list] Moving to Tucson

From: Larry & Twink Monrad <larrytwinkmonrad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:04:50 2004

--=====================_84436876==_.ALT

Hi Bob,

The high school where you will be teaching is located in the
district and very close to where Jim Kriegh (Gold Basin discoverer) and
Larry and I live, how is that for a coincidence? As Mike Farmer stated, we
all like to visit about meteorites so we will look forward to meeting you also.

Twink Monrad

The&nbsp; high school&nbsp; where you will be teaching is located in the
district&nbsp; and very close to where&nbsp; Jim Kriegh (Gold Basin
discoverer) and Larry and I live, how is that for a coincidence?&nbsp; As
Mike Farmer stated, we all like to visit about meteorites so we will look
forward to meeting you also.<br><br>
Twink Monrad<br>
&nbsp; </font></html>