[meteorite-list] Digital camera and meteorites

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:27 2004

Hi Alexander,

I have a Nikon Coolpix 5000 and it is fabulous. It is a 5 megapixel and will
do just about anything except change lenses which the Nikon D-series does
do.

I also have a Nikon Coolpix 775. Again in the excellent category but lower
resolution at about 2.11 megapixels .

Both cameras have good macro capabilities, onboard LCD screens and
viewfinders, short movie capabilities, direct computer downloading and
compact flash cards, and rechargeable batteries.

I love them both, but the 5000 does have a steeper learning curve, not to
mention price.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Martin