[meteorite-list] Betting on Rob's New Moroccan Fall

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:02:27 2004

Let's make this fun. If Rob or Dean would be kind enough to donate a small
piece to the person who succsesfully guesses what kind it is it would be
great. I'll even chip in a few dollars to help cover the cost. This would
work out great for both of you as well as it keeps people talking about your
new meteorite and creates an even bigger buzz. Everyone post what your
guess is for the classification of the new meteorite. It has to be public
to count. I'll throw a website up with everyone's guesses.
Since L6, LL6 and Diogenite have already been guessed I'll take L5. It
doesn't appear to have many metal flakes but L chondrites can have some of
the strangest stuff in them and its crust just doesn't look like an
achondrite to me. I have to admit, it probally is L6 but Martin's already
got that.
Any other guesses out there?
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com