[meteorite-list] good day for meteorite hunting

From: webbth_at_appstate.edu <webbth_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:55 2004

Hello list members,
You western USA guys need to come east today and hunt the strewn woods of
Western North Carolina. It's a beautiful, blue sky, sunshiny day here
with a present temperature of 64F and expected to hit 70f. The ski resort
people here are hurting but I think it will be back to normal next week.
I think I will go out and poke around with the metal detector and magnet
cane-might find another piece of Linville!
My best to all and happy meteorite trading to everyone attending the
Tucson show this year.
Thomas H. Webb