[meteorite-list] California

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:55 2004

Dear Dave, Ron, Jim, and Listees;
It is -9 this morning on the high desert. This may help the reentry of
the Extreme Ultraviolet Explorer to cool faster. We better be sure to
let the public know to put all of the dogs, sheep, and goats indoors for
the night tonight, we wouldn't want another "Nakhla Dog"
episode...or...would we?
Problem here is that if no one saw it fall, it would just be dismissed
as more junk in the yard by many.
Best chill,
Dave Freeman