[meteorite-list] Authenticity Statement

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:46 2004

Hi everyone, I forgot to give some credit where it is due in the last email
about the following statement in the last email that is also on the website
"The single purpose of this association is AUTHENTICITY. That is, to make
certain that ALL our members adhere to the highest standards of meteorite
identification, authenticity, and proper labeling practices. This is done
via "self monitoring". We , the membership, monitor each others activities
for accuracy, and it is every IMCA members responsibility, and pleasure, to
offer help and assistance to other members to assure this accuracy occurs."
That was written by Jake Delgaudio at The Nature Source who has obviously
given his blessings with this group.
Thanks,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com