[meteorite-list] twit

From: Robert & Wendi Beauford <wendirob_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:46 2004

I didn't think it was amusing ~a year ago when I first saw this absurd
website with it's collection of interesting minerals set up for sale as
meteorites in what appears to be an lame attempt at fraud. And I can't say
that I still don't find it amusing, because now I truly do!
This is not the fresh excitement of a person with a very looong learning
curve. It is either a very very good practical joke (and kudos to whoever
if it is!) or one of the least impressive people I have ever encountered.
(You should have met the biblical inerancy guy who came by my garage sale
and explained dinosaurs, the nature of the fossil record, human origins, and
his views on planetary atmospheres to me the other day. I was careful not
to encourage him by hinting any interest in the topics so he wound down
after only 20 minutes.)
-Robert Beauford : )