AW: [meteorite-list] Opinion about strange meteorite

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:44 2004

Hi Bernd, hi Vince, and listeners,

I think Vince just forgot to add the "html" to his link,
so try this one ;-)

http://users.skynet.be/meteorite.be/keskecest.html

Especially the ME08 looks nice and has a good chance to
qualify as a meteorright - however, don't ask me what kind
of meteorite it might be. My first impression was that it
might represent some type of carbonaceous chondrite, a CK or
more likely a CO, but since it is stated that it contains
NO carbon NOR any metal I really don't know... Maybe one of
these more intriguing meteorwrongs?

Kind regards,
Norbert