[meteorite-list] SaharaMet, 2001 expedition photos

From: SaharaTeam_at_aol.com <SaharaTeam_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:55:44 2004

--part1_116.a7451b3.296f66b4_boundary

A new web page with photos of our October 2001 expedition:

http://www.saharamet.com/expedition/2001/preview.html

Hello,
  we don't know if we have the permission to discuss about serious meteorite
prospecting work and results on this mailing. When we read Dean Bessey
offensive comments, it seems that only NWA business is welcome. So as not to
offend their sensibilities, please keep away emotional people, our new web
page contains unbearable images of meteorites in situ.
  We have worse to tell you... we have collected data!

Richard & Roland Pelisson - SaharaMet

--part1_116.a7451b3.296f66b4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>A new web page with photos of our October 2001 expedition:
<BR>
<BR>http://www.saharamet.com/expedition/2001/preview.html
<BR>
<BR>Hello,
<BR> &nbsp;we don't know if we have the permission to discuss about serious meteorite prospecting work and results on this mailing. When we read Dean Bessey offensive comments, it seems that only NWA business is welcome. So as not to offend their sensibilities, please keep away emotional people, our new web page contains unbearable images of meteorites in situ.
<BR> &nbsp;We have worse to tell you... &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;we have collected data!
<BR>
<BR>Richard &amp; Roland Pelisson - SaharaMet</FONT></HTML>

--part1_116.a7451b3.296f66b4_boundary--