[Fwd: [meteorite-list] Re: Mohamed & Constructive info]

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:54:02 2004

--------------A2B5DC02A1BA0537C80757DC

Dear List,
   While the above thread was maybe for some a great nuisance; it showed
the helpful persons on the list, the watchers, the critics and the
outright unkind. I think that overall we have a healthy list.
Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

I too request a response from Mohamed. Thank You. I would like to talk
off list. Dirk

--------------A2B5DC02A1BA0537C80757DC