[meteorite-list] Re: Blue flash in Ohio sky still a mystery

From: Mike Groetz <mpg444_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:09 2004

Hello-
   Has anyone heard any more on this? So far have read
nothing in the Ohio papers or found anything in a
search on the internet.
   From the direction it was traveling (or maybe just
a little off estimated course; well, a little more
than that...)it could have been heading towards our
house in Baltimore, Ohio but have yet to find anything
in the soy bean fields in our back yard.
   Hey- I can dream- right? :-)
Have a good night.
Mike G.