[meteorite-list] Re: Blue flash in Ohio sky still a mystery

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:09 2004

Hello Mike and Al (and all the other Bolide_Chasers),

A number of eyewitnesses have been interviewed and the
Bolide_Chaser Team is converging on an area between
Eaton, Ohio and Richmond, Indiana.

We're hoping to find someone who witnessed hearing a
sonic boom. Once we get a report of a "sonic boom"...

then we'll "LET LOOSE THE HOUNDS!"
;-)
Bob V.