[meteorite-list] Mundrabilla bandwidth

From: Martin Horejsi <martinh_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:02 2004

Hello Bernd,

I have a photo of a etched slice of Mundrabilla pictured in the Gallery of
the Meteorite Exchange at:

http://www.meteorite.com/gallery/mundrabilla.htm

Maybe I'll toss the slice on a scanner along with a ruler and post the
image. Would that help?

If you get a chance to see the Smithsonian collection sometime, the have a
nice little etched slice of Mundrabilla on display. Small that is for a
tree. Actually the slice is probably over a meter in length and half a mete=
wide. I have a picture of it around here somewhere. I'll look for it.

Cheers,

Martin

on 9/23/01 8:51 AM, Bernd Pauli HD at