[meteorite-list] Re: Haggis and Tripes à la mode de Caen

From: Bill Houdek <bhoudek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:02 2004

Tried that--he "misbehaved" and we had to move the bed to clean up
with another two hours to eradicate the "aroma". Have very strong
Scottish roots but that does not require infecting my system with
Haggis, have also lots of German ancestors but that does not mean I
have to consume blood sausage--not enough beer in St. Louis to prepare
me for that!!!

Bill Houdek bhoudek_at_swbell.net