[meteorite-list] Ureilites/Venus

From: Joseph Hum <jkarlhum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:01 2004

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Hi,

I am working on some lines of thought and I will reply soon.

One of the aspects of Ureilites I would like to be elucidated

is the amount of diamonds present and other carbon forms

that may require a planetary body to produce; moreover, are

they similar or different than say Allende, which is a more
"primitive"

meteorite type??

Best Regards,

J.Karl Hum

--- Joseph Hum

--- jkarlhum_at_earthlink.net

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=windows-1251" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.3211.1700" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Hi,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I am working on some lines of thought and I will reply soon.</DIV>
<DIV>One of the aspects of Ureilites I would like to be elucidated</DIV>
<DIV>is the amount of diamonds present and other carbon forms</DIV>
<DIV>that may require a planetary body to produce; moreover, are</DIV>
<DIV>they similar or different than say Allende, which is a more "primitive"</DIV>
<DIV>meteorite type??&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Best Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>J.Karl Hum</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>--- Joseph Hum</DIV>
<DIV>--- <A href="mailto:jkarlhum_at_earthlink.net">jkarlhum@earthlink.net</A></DIV>
<DIV>--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P></P></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--