[meteorite-list] Re: Brother, if you don't mind

From: ari machiz <a_machiz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:01 2004

List,

This is exactly the kind of post I was talking about
before. There are people who are concerned that
Americans will now try to run them over because they
are Pakistani or Muslim etc.

The other day I said I would write the networks and
suggest that they air folks answering their concerns.
My thought was that when people saw this, more
Americans would jump on the band-wagon and get the
message spread in the "active voice" so to speak.

Well, I did write to them. NBC deletes show ideas.
wrote to there web site people as well. I'll work on
the radio stations next.

What good is it to tell Americans that these people
are not to blame if no one will stand up and say, "I
hear you and stand with you?"

Of course I'm friendly with people. That is NOT the
reason these people are still afraid though.

ME!