[meteorite-list] Time to focus on meteorites

From: Ginger Mayfield <chikadee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:00 2004

I agree. I think everyone has had enough time to post their
opinions (some, more than once) to our list, which is
supposed to be about meteorites. I'm not referring to the
posts about the news of the actual events or the conditions
some of our members are experiencing. I think we all want
to hear about what is happening, relief efforts, pictures,
etc. I'm talking about unsolicited opinions. You wouldn't
go down the street to a person's house you didn't know,
knock on the door and then proceed to give them your
opinions, in no uncertain terms, about what is going on in
the world. Well, it's the same here. If people want to
discuss these opinions with others who also want to discuss
them, then go find a place on the net where you can discuss
to your heart's content. I'm sure there are many places out
there where your opinions would be most welcome. Each of us
will deal with the news of this week in our OWN ways and
it's not for others to make judgments about who is more
patriotic, religious, etc. Just my own opinion and I'm only
going to post it once. I'll be writing a little report of
our meteorite auction in Denver shortly.

Ginger