[meteorite-list] A difference of opinion

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

I must agree with Kevin in one particular... I suggest that rather than
lambasting one list member over a "tacky" and "thoughtless" post, we all
consider that we have much bigger fish to fry. This should be an occasion
that causes us all to draw together in a common cause of humanity, rather
than look for small acts to nit-pick.

Let us remember the dead and missing, cheer for the heroic, and vow that
we will do anything we can to keep something like this from ever happening
again.

Tracy Latimer