[meteorite-list] A difference of opinion

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

Dear Kevin,
        I have been working on composing a post which addressed
exactly the issues yours did.
        I must say, though I would have been a bit more timid in
my wording, I must salute you, my friend, as you captured
nearly every sentement I was attempting to address - in so
much more "clearly" stated a manor.
        I do think we need to appreciate one another and hold
togeather - and that means Matteo as well as his overy
condemning critics.
        Terrorists are the enemy, not Matteo or his critics or
Muslims, or the countries under control of corrupt leaders
that harbor terrorists - only the corrupt leaders and the
terrorists, themselves. The "Nuke 'm! Nuke 'm NOW" sentiment
is as ignorant as the terrorist mentality - and is, in fact, a
terrorist mentality.
        Let us embrace one another and all mankind.
        One must always be careful, when ridding the world of
dispicable vermin not to become one of them!
        Again, Kevin, I solute your elloquence.
        Best wishes to all, Michael