[meteorite-list] Re: religion an friendship, BTA. ( was Usama..)

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

Michel,

Your reply to my post touched me deeply. Thank you very much. I will post it
on the list.

I understand that you are "totally agnostic". The wonderful thing is that, even
with our "religious" differences, we still hold to the ideal that all people can
be good and should be treated with respect regardless of Nationality or
Religious views or Race.

I believe that there is truth and some misconceptions in all the major
religions. As well as being a Christian I also strongly believe in much of the
Buddhist teachings. In the Buddhist tradition I believe that we are all
connected to a common "force". We are all ONE. I sense from your reply that
you feel the same. Perhaps by some sad fate the evil people of this world have
lost this connectedness.

I also pray for peace and for that day when we all realize that we are one is
this beautiful world.

Thank you for taking the time to share. I am honored.

Mike Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario

"tett"