[meteorite-list] The times--just an opinion

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:59 2004

David,
I am with you on that. Pakistan better keep its collective mouth shut and
stand aside. They are a just one more sortie.

Francis,
I am afraid that America can not do that. We have had 10 or more years of
standing back and thinking. Our government has wasted way too much time and
energy trying to not cause problems for the rest of the world. We have
always worried about what the world will think...Well I have something that
I want them to think:

Let the world think we are barbarians, without a care for human life. Let
them think that if they so much as fart and we smell it that we will nuke
their asses without warning. Let them think that we are the worst possible
vermin to ever stink up this world.
MAYBE THEY WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT KILLING US. MAYBE THEY WILL KEEP THEIR
VERMIN FROM PISSING US OFF AND GETTING THEIR COUNTRY NUKED. MAYBE THEY WILL
JUST CONDUCT THEMSELVES A LITTLE BETTER.

If not we will bury them...Period. We have had enough, forget about innocent
victims, it is time that they have a body count of their own. The citizens
of these countries are afraid of their government, thusly they will not ever
bring about a change. They will continue to kill us...unless there is a
deterent. I will live just fine knowing that America is that deterent.

Ask yourselves...when was the last time you went out of your way to
antagonize a rabid dog, how many serial killers will you put up in your
home?

Thats what I thought......Bright Blessings to all......Mark