[meteorite-list] east and west? coast fireball

From: Matson, Robert <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:56 2004

This was the reentry of Cosmos 956 R/B, which had been
anticipated in the preceeding 12 hours. My group had been
following the progress of the decaying orbit for the last
24 hours. I had been holding out hope that the orbit would
decay more slowly, allowing a very nice reentry right over
Newport Beach, CA. No dice -- came in on time, 2 orbits
earlier. --Rob