[meteorite-list] Observed Falls & Calculated Orbits

From: Michael Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:14 2004

Yep, you are missing Moravka, the fall in Czech Republic from 2000. It was a
daytime fireball, video tapes from many angles allowed the orbit to be
calculated. A member of our list found one of the stones 3 months ago in the
forest there! I managed to get two pieces of it from him, one for me and one
for sale. You can see it on my website assorted page 2.
Mike Farmer