[meteorite-list] Observed Falls & Calculated Orbits

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:48:14 2004

Hello. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
I've been wondering if anyone (which usually ends up being the human
encyclopedia Bernd) out there has a complete list of the meteorites that
have had their preimpact orbits determined. I know Peekskill, Pribram,
Innisfree, and Lost City are on that list but are any others? I think I've
read that Tagish Lake may have had its orbit determined as well. Are there
any pictures out there somewhere showing their orbits as well?
Last question, does any know of where one could purchase or trade for some
Innisfree or Pribram?
Thanks,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com