[meteorite-list] Re: Jeff's Response with regard to type 7

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:11 2004

You have to weigh the evidence for each one. If there is not documentation
of the criteria listed by Mittlefehldt and an attempt to differentiate
between thermal metamorphism and shock melting, then the classification
should be considered suspect. Maybe somebody on this list cares to make a
list of all the candidates, and we can talk about what they are.

jeff