[meteorite-list] Weekly Shameless Ebay Auction Plug

From: Jim <Jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:11 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C16DA5.09BE9180

Well, here it is Thursday again, my traditional ebay auction ending day. =
 Of particular note this week are a couple of large Sikhote-alin which I =
started at only $.30 per gram which is about the price of Canyon Diablo =
at this size. They are not the highest quality that you are used to =
seeing me offer on my website (http://www.sikhote-alin.com), but they =
are certainly of much higher quality and beauty than Canyon Diablo of =
the same size.

Also of special note is another small piece of Agoult with a high =
percentage of fusion crust and the main mass of NWA 808.

The auctions can be seen by scrolling to the bottom of the page at the =
following link:
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/sikhote-alin.com/

Thanks for reading this far on this admittedly shameless sales pitch!!!!

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

Catch a Falling Star Meteorites
http://www.catchafallingstar.com

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C16DA5.09BE9180

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Well, here it is Thursday again, my traditional ebay auction ending =

day.&nbsp; Of particular note this week are a couple of large =
Sikhote-alin which=20
I started at only $.30 per gram which is about the price of Canyon =
Diablo at=20
this size.&nbsp; They are not the highest quality that you are used to =
seeing me=20
offer on my website (<A=20
href=3D"http://www.sikhote-alin.com">http://www.sikhote-alin.com</A>), =
but they=20
are certainly of much higher quality and beauty&nbsp;than Canyon Diablo =
of the=20
same size.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Also of special note is another small piece of Agoult with a high=20
percentage of fusion crust and the main mass of NWA 808.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The auctions can be seen by scrolling to the bottom of the page at =
the=20
following link:</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/sikhote-alin.com/">http://members=
.ebay.com/aboutme/sikhote-alin.com/</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for reading this far on this admittedly shameless sales=20
pitch!!!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim Strope<BR>421 Fourth Street<BR>Glen Dale, WV&nbsp; 26038</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Catch a Falling Star Meteorites<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.catchafallingstar.com">http://www.catchafallingstar.co=
m</A><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0028_01C16DA5.09BE9180--