[meteorite-list] Fossils and Public Lands (10-23-01)

From: capricorn89 <capricorn89_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:10 2004

<<The proposed legislation would expand the right of amateur collectors to
collect fossils on certain public lands and for the first time extend that
right to commercial collectors>>

That part looks good. Seems that the issue is being given careful
consideration by the various interested groups. Yes? No?

Ron Hartman