[meteorite-list] Vesta - the source of HED meteorites

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:47:09 2004

Jim Hurley wrote:

> Hello Bernd, et al, ... Yes, I still lurk.

So glad to hear from you!

> I have become a starving artist

We will all keep our fingers crossed that
there is a light at the end of the tunnel !!!

> I have re-posted the old web page at this URL:

Thank you very much. Of course I still have that stunning pic,
which was part of your "Image Puzzle" in January 1999 but I
did not want to post it or have it posted without your permission.
You will remember that I could not download it and save it on
my hard disk. So you kindly sent me a downloadable version.

> If you want to see some of my other art, here is my latest
> drawing - for my Life Drawing class mid-term this week:

Thank you very much for this one also!

Very Best Wishes,

Bernd