AW: [meteorite-list] The SNC story - The Dilemma of Distrust and Defamation

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:46:23 2004

Hi Matteo,

What I wanted to know is if the Italian researchers still
think that the SaU Shergottites are dislocated DaG finds.
Sometimes ago you wrote that they wanted to test the sand
grains of the SaUs to see ift it's possibly from Dar al
Gani. Not that I believe that this could be, but did they
publish any results of their investigations?

All the best,
Norbert