[meteorite-list] Re ebay MIR peices

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:42 2004

Well it looks like Ebay is taking a stand on MIR. The item below is gone,
and so is this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1126548701

I sent them a scathing letter and asked them how sellers are supposed to
maintain any credibility of the marketplace if they were going to allow this
kind of listing. Someone just sold "nothing", last month someone sold "their
soul". Kinda hard to tell someone your business is on ebay if they allow
this crap.

Mark