Naming NWA [meteorite-list] THIN SECTION SALE

From: Michel <Michel_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:36 2004

Dean and list

 I hope that you have these names given by the Met Soc.
Otherwise you overpassed your rights: there is scientific society called the
METEORITISCAL SOCIETY that is in charge of giving names to meteorites such
NWA.

Please do not confuse everbody's mind with such a behaviour, specially
newbees.

My 2 chondrules

Michel FRANCO
100 Chemin des Campènes