[meteorite-list] New Material for Sale

From: Walter Branch <waltbranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:44:36 2004

Hello Everyone,

I recently posted some new material at my site, including some moderately
sized thin slices of Allende (one with a huge chondrule), whole and polished
half-stones of Dalgety Downs and Gold Basin and micromounts from over 20
different falls and finds. The micromounts range in price from $5.00 to
$18.00 with most around $8.00 to $10.00 and include Plainview, Gomez,
Allende, Richfield, Vyatka, Korra Korrabes, Songyuan and Beaver (used as a
doorstop at a jail in Oklahoma) among others.

For those who like playing "guess the meteorite" I also recently updated my
"Finding a Meteorite" page with more "meteorwrongs." See if you can tell
the real ones from the impostors.

Best wishes,

Walter

Walter Branch, Ph.D.