[meteorite-list] NWA 482 for sale

From: Michael Casper <Michael_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:13 2004

"The price will GO UP, not down like the other Lunars"

Please explain the above statement that you posted to the list.
It certainly sounds like a guarantee of future performance. Is this true?
Those who buy this lunar material from you are guaranteed that the price is
going up? Please explain.

  Thank you, Michael Casper