[meteorite-list] NWA 482 for sale

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:12 2004

Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce the sale of the new Lunar
impact-melt Breccia, NWA 482. Me and Jim Strope recovered this
meteorite in Morocco in January of 2001. It is under classification
and was not meant to be sold yet, but unfortunately one of the
investors has sold a little to another dealer who posted it today.
Thus I will also offer some today.
This meteorite is unlike any other Lunar, the second largest ever
found, the freshest by far ever found! ORIENTED, FLOW LINES,
EVERYTHING. Veins of molten glass. This is one for the record books!
IT will go now, and the rest will be held pending trades. The price
will GO UP, not down like the other Lunars, Why? Look at it and that
is all you need to see to understand. The Dhofar Lunars look like dog
$#$# compared to this one. Beauty sells.

The listed pieces are the only ones i'll be selling for now. The price
is a special offering to match the offer of another dealer who was not
involved with the discovery but managed to get a little too soon. Why
not buy from the finders?

I have also updated almost all of my website in the last few days, so
go check out the new Lunar, and see what else is new there.
Mike Farmer
http://www.meteoritehunter.com