[meteorite-list] Re: Re: (meteorobs) what does a meteorite look like?

From: Rob McNaught <rmn_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:41:09 2004

I suggest you take this topic up with Alex Bevan of the West
Australian Museum. I refer you to his article "Meteorites
and mammon" in Meteoritics and to comments by Robert Haag
regarding Australian meteorites in S&T several years ago.
If you come from Australia, this topic is well known and I'm
surprised it isn't overseas. I'm afraid I don't have time
to follow this topic further.

Robert H. McNaught
rmn_at_aaocbn.aao.gov.au