[meteorite-list] Free Issue of Voyage! Magazine

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

I bet if Dean could get a permit to go up and hunt and sell Tagish Lake
meteorites (what he found) he'd be up there like a flash, even in the dead
of winter. The Canadian GOVERNMENT has decided to put a lid on collecting
Tagish Lake, except under stringent controls. Meaning anything currently
not in a collecting baggie will probably be lost.

Chowderheads are not limited to the U.S. government! :-)

Tracy Latimer