[meteorite-list] Free Issue of Voyage! Magazine

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

Greetings fellow collectors,
        I would like to add the following to the invitation to get a free copy
of VOYAGE! Magazine offered by John Walters:
        To everyone who used to get the magazine and did not renew because the
quality of the publication was so poor: Take advantage of this offer to
varify
the dramatic improvements in the magazine, which include, but are not
limited to the following:
- The total lack of or near total lack of "typos," including ">" marks,
repeated
        words, butchered paragraphs, dropped punctuation, etc. You will be
amazed
        as you read entire paragraphs free of simple errors! (Kidding a little
here,
        but it's true)
- The total lack of or near total lack of botched printing, such as weak
coverage,
        offset negative printing, wheel marks, crooked lines, etc.
- AN ASTOUNDING improvement in the overall quality of the publication.
        "John's got a girl friend...." and she is one hell of a proof reader,
as
        everyone still receiving the publication knows!
        If you left because of poor production quality, it is now time to
return.
Email John for a free issue and SEE FOR YOURSELF the dramatic
improvements
in our publication. When I say "our" - I am talking about the ol' USA -
this is
our meteorite and tektite publication - yes, there are international
stories, and
Rob Elliott even has his own super column every issue, but this is a
"home grown" effort of love by John Walters who REALLY WORKED HIS ***
OFF to get it going - and who has been blessed with a companion who has
put the finishing touches on "his baby" - so, it is time to "come back"
and see the changes that
make this publication something you can be rewarded to read and proud in
which to have an article you wrote published.
        So - while y'all should JUMP ON THE CHANCE for a free issue, please
also cosider submitting interesting stories AND PHOTOS to the
publication (this is another area of improvement - both an increased
number of meteoritic photos and in the quality of same).
        Besides, it's like my friend Jarred from New York once said, "Hell, if
it's free, I'll take two."
        Merry Christmas to all, Michael
        (Also, hope you have a Happy Hannukah, Merry Quanza, Happy New Year,
Happy New {actual} Millenium, & a nice day)

--
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been.
								- President Gerald Ford