[meteorite-list] Free Issue of Voyage! Magazine

From: Mike Farmer <farmerm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:37 2004

Why do you say that Tracy, I was the only one up there in the Dead of winter, and you
dont need a permit to own it only export it, thus Dean could have gone to get himself
some or get some for other Canadians, but no, he sat at home.
No we have lost almost all of the Tagish Lake forever, They found 1000s of pieces, and
recovered a measly 2 or 3% for science, now they demand the return of the tiny
crumbs that they loaned out, How pathetic can you get. I hope they are proud of the
trgic loss if material that could have been collected had they accepted help. Instead
they kept it so secret that they lost almost 99 % of the meteorite. Now that is
Government in action, and really only a few people are to blame, maybe they will get
fired soon.
Mike Farmer