[meteorite-list] Tracking Templates

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:37:36 2004

Hi everyone. Not too long ago a few people had me mail them a template that
I made in Excel to help keep track of their meteorites. If you were one of
them or if you missed it in the past I've made a few changes to it. Now,
not only are there areas to keep track of what you have, there are also
sheets to keep track of what you've ordered but haven't recieved yet, what
you're wanting, and deals that you're currently working on or auctions that
you're bidding on. As always, this is completely free and you can do
whatever you like with them. I'm just trying to be good so Santa will bring
me some nice meteorites this year. :)

Rhett Bourland
www.evansville.net/~rbourlan